NOTE: Scroll down to see pandemic safety protocols updated June 15, 2021
At Renewal I work collaboratively with each client to identify your specific wellness goals and needs and tailor a treatment to help you meet those goals.
I offer wellness options to help you restore the resources your body, mind and soul needs to stay well or to return to a state of wellbeing. If you are looking for stress relief, pain relief, or want to feel, look and be your best and highest self, call me to see how one or more of these wellness services can help you naturally support and replenish your mind body and soul.
I am available, by appointment only, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and one Saturday per month. Day and Evening hours are available. You can click on the schedule now button to find a time that works for your schedule.
I love what I do and I look forward to working with you.
-Jeanne Riley, LMT, CMLDT, RMT
* * * * * * *
UPDATED SAFETY and CLEANING PROTOCOLS:
Going forward I will continue to follow CDC guidance and state mandates as well as my professional licensing board rules and regulations and also the recommendations of my professional member organizations. These are updated June 15, 2021 as the MA State of Emergency has now ended.
What does that mean for safety protocols?
* I am resuming a full schedule of services effective immediately.
*The front door will be open and you can come on up for your appointments without calling first.
*If you have been fully vaccinated you may use a mask or not at your own discretion. If you are not yet vaccinated or choose to not be vaccinated you will still need to wear a mask unless health reasons prevent you from doing so. This pertains to massage and bodywork sessions as well as classes. Out of respect for the business on the first floor who must still be masked I would ask that you wear a mask into the building and then remove it upon arrival upstairs.
* I will continue to wear a mask upon your arrival and while working closely with you. I will no longer change my entire uniform between clients but will still change my uniform top.
* A full hour will be left between client appointments to accommodate cleaning protocols except when family members are booked back to back. This will allow time for cleaning and to clear the air. I will continue to run an air purifier with HEPA Filtration throughout your appointments and turn on the UVC germicidal lighting will continue to be used in the treatment room.
* The room and all common areas will continue to be cleaned and sanitized between clients.
* The plastic coverings have been removed from the chairs. Small victories. Yay!